torsdag 2 april 2015

Why I started this blog.

I live in the Swedish countryside since some years, rather far from shops. But one of the nearest, @lantis, sells organic stuff, and I love to buy my food there. As I have almost always been overweight, counting calories,weight watchers points and other boring figures I thought," if I allow myself to buy just beautiful vegetables and fruits, I don´t have to suffer too much trying to loose weight". I was tired too, often  had headache, my nose ran and had other allergic symptoms. So when I came home from the shop I wanted to cheer myself up a bit, taking the time to create and make something beautiful. I made my first food mandala ( in Swedish Matmandala). I felt happiness  grow inside.

The next day I made a new one, and the next.


For every  time my skills grew. I was happy with the results, took photos and shared on Facebook with lots of encouraging likes.  I also decided I would skip being a Weight Watcher, and instead listened to people who said that the most fattening is sugar and wheat flour.

Terrifying! Not because I ate a lot of sugar or wheat flour, but because I suddenly should eat full fat products. It works though. I loose weight, and for the first time without suffering. And this is not because I make Food Mandalas, but because I nourish myself well and that Food Mandalas once a day is an easy tool to achieve variation in an inexpensive way. I wrote about this on Facebook, and was encouraged to make a blog on the issue. So. Here it is. I want to show you how easy it is, and how fun. And in this blog I also will explore how much it will cost to replace one meal day with Food Mandala- eating. In todays post I show you some of the mandalas so far. Later on I will show how you can make them step by step. I will give you a report when it feels urgent , and I write in English because some of you might not know Swedish, and because I want to improve my language skills.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar